Thursday 3 September 2009

Product Review Simple Face Wipes

Simple. That’s what most of us want in our skin care routines.


Well, Simple has answered us!
I have been intrigued by the skin care line for years… after all it’s created specifically for sensitive skin types. And so I’m here with a product review of Simple’s Facial Wipes.
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes for sensitive skin
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
The basics: Simple’s wipes are free of alcohol, oils, perfumes, and dyes.
They do their job- quickly, efficiently, and yet super gently. The wipe itself is strong! I found I could push, tug, bunch and scrub without tearing the wipes. Plus the moisture was evenly distributed- not soggy, but not too dry either (in the famous words of Baby Bear “it was just right!”).
The Simple wipes were great for a quick face cleansing. While I don’t use wipes in my normal skin care routine- these are exceptionally handy for camping, travel, airplane flights, and on-the-go. They’re designed for your face, but I also used them on my hands, arms, and legs while out and about. Very versatile!